J. Colin Petersen, President & CEO of J – I.T. Outsource was on the KMJ Now Philip Teresi Podcast on Saturday, October 1st. J. and Philip had a great time quotes from our website, debating which is easier – baking cupcakes or installing a new graphics card, and how stinky t-shirts aren’t the only thing that needs better hygiene.
J. also shared serious information for CEOs, business owners, or any employee who uses computers.
Listen on demand to find out:
- Why J. works so hard to hire great people.
- How he predicted the future of business computing.
- What’s going to happen to the “disposable computer” trend.
- The inherent problems in something as simple as listening to music on a PC.
- Why you must control the at-work shopping that uses up resources in your work computers (besides productivity) and how we do it.
- What BYOD means and how to keep it from bringing danger to your network and productivity.
- Where he’s connecting the dots for business clients that helps their business run better.
- Where we all go that needs great hygiene.
- The surprising statistic about small businesses and cybersecurity that impacts your ability to protect your data, your clients, and the future of your business.
- And the ONE QUESTION J. wishes every business owner would ask him!
Tune in, listen to the podcast, then give us a call if you have 10 or more computers and you have more questions about your network.