What You Should Expect to Pay for I.T. Support for Your Business
How to Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees, and Bloated Contracts
Download this free guide by sharing your information with us in the form to the right, and you’ll discover:
- The 3 most common ways I.T. service companies charge for their services and the pros and cons to each approach.
- A common billing method that puts ALL THE RISK on you when investing in I.T. services. I’ll tell you what it is and why you must avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees, and other “gotcha!” clauses some I.T. companies put in their contracts that you don’t want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration, and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask ANY I.T. support firm before giving them access to your computer network, email, and data.
Get it now by filling out the form or call my office at (559) 485-4335 to have it sent right away.